9.7.05

Me+Me

NUMBER OF...
1: piercings? 0
2: tattoos? 0
3: height? 5 feet 8 inches
4: shoe size? 8.5/9.0
5: hair color? black
6: siblings? 1

FAVORITE...
1: food? lobster
2: thing to do? people watch
3: thing to talk about? women
4: sports? walking mostly
5: drinks? miller, yeah!
6: clothes? tees and jeans
7: holiday? 4th of july was pretty good

HAVE YOU...
1: ever cried over a girl? uh-huh
2: ever cried over a boy? nope
3: ever lied to someone? oh yeah
4: ever been in a fist fight? i did
5: ever been arrested? nobody can catch me

NUMBER...
1: of times I have been in love? ummm... i have to say 2, cuz the other times i was just being stupid.
2: of times I have had my heart broken? two.
3: of hearts I have broken? not that much.
4: of girls I have kissed? i cant remember.
5: of boys I have kissed? none
6: of girls I've slept with? im sleepless.
7: of boys I've slept with? 0
8: of drugs taken illegally? oh now you are just asking too much, a few ;)
9: of friends I would classify as true, could trust with my life with type friend? 1
10: of people I consider my enemies? that's a long list.
11: of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? 2 newspaper, 2 tv, be famous rocks!
12: of scars on my body? a bunch of 'em, im a war veteran you know.
13: of things in my past that I regret? i don't do regrets.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
1: pretty? ya!
2: funny? ya!
3: hot? frakin'hot
4: friendly? no, never. youll need a password for that.
5: amusing? uh-huh
6: ugly? if i were, i cant remember.
7: caring? i am.
8: sweet? you may need to pay for that. haha.
9: dorky? King of Dorkaaaays!

1 comment:

Juliana Szabluk said...

pô tchê! ng comenta nisso? alguém sabe da existência do seu blogue? até o meu tem mais comments... tsc tsc